Raspberry Pi 4 Support (V126.96.36.199 Minor Update)
I am Lee Yunseok, creator of YGGDRASIL STUDIO. Today I added support for Raspberry Pi 4, so the Extras Vol.3 - Raspberry Pi Build has been updated. This is also a fixed version of the Pydict module error.
- Download Extras Vol.3 - Raspberry Pi build.
- In terminal, go to downloaded folder.
- tar xf Discouraged-Workers-188.8.131.52-raspi.tar.bz2
- cd Discouraged-Workers-184.108.40.206
- Update: Version 220.127.116.11 > 18.104.22.168
- Update: Ren'Py Engine Version 22.214.171.1241 > 126.96.36.199
- Fixed: A fairly major issue that could cause screens that interpolate text to not update, or update improperly.
- Fixed: properly runs the image prediction routine from the image prediction thread.
- Improved: The drag and drop system has been improved to better interact with updated screens.
- Notice: There will be more changes because I use nightly build of Ren'Py.
- Added: Raspberry Pi 4 support.
- Improved: System console messages are now displayed in your selected language.
- Fixed: Crash with Pydict import error.
Get Discouraged Workers
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.